Sunday 4 November 2018

A-jar! ;-)


Well I don't know about you all but I always seem to have an abundant of jars around!.... I stash them in the garage for some unknown intended purpose eventually and now and again find one.                                                                                                                                                                                                                   Currently I'm knocking out various little jackets like these to adorn a few jars, some in vibrant clashing bright tones for outdoor in summer and some more seasonal like dark reds/greens/golds for Christmas. 
 Here is the orange one for the table in Autumn, I'm making three different oranges to sit together in a cluster in centre of table.  Then I found an old sweet jar and popped one on that too.  Only trouble is, I now cant seem to find ENOUGH jars and want to keep going!  each one only takes an hour to make, such fun. so cheap and so colourful.  



No comments:

Post a Comment